Home Seller Reference Kit
Now that you have chosen our team to market your home, our goal is to educate you on all potential steps that we could encounter with the sale of your home !
Thank you for choosing to List your home with The Glen Godlonton Real Estate Team, we will do everything in our power to make this an enjoyable positive experience, while maximizing your return, and trying to minimize the disruption to your family’s life. This Home Seller Reference Kit has been designed to detail the process that will take place and to answer as many of your questions as possible. We have broken the kit in to the following sections. If you can think of any items that we have missed, please let us know.
- Seller Listing Check List
- Preparing your home for sale
- What to do when there is a showing
- Detailed Home Selling Process
- Sample Legal Fees
- What is a Real Property Report
- What is Title Insurance
- Which Condominium Documents do we provide
- Sample contracts
- Who to call before moving day
- Recommend suppliers
- Moving day checklist
- Best way to Contact Glen
- Glossary of Real Estate Terms
- Preparing your Home Inspection
- 10 Favorite Features of my Home
For your free copy of the Home Seller Reference Kit, visit our package downloads page.