You are invited to attend one of our regularly scheduled Financial Freedom Home Buyer Courses to learn how to buy a house.
This course is designed for both the Existing Home Owners and the First Time Home Buyers. We will cover all of the basics about purchasing a property. More importantly, we will discuss how you can move towards becoming financially free, using Real Estate as a tool.
I personally believe that real estate is the best financial tool that you can use to secure your family’s financial future. Learn how to maximize your returns and discover the ins-and-outs of the business of Residential Rental Real Estate.
Even if this is your first home, start to consider your property as a long term investment. Purchasing the correct home now can make you an additional $100K in the future.
Some of what you will learn
- Is purchasing Real Estate correct for me?
- Can I use Real Estate as a tool to financial Freedom?
- What types of properties exist?
- How to get Pre-Qualified for a mortgage?
- What types of mortgages exist?
- Preparing your documents for the lender.
- Agency and Fintrac explained.
- What types of properties exist.
- Location Location, Where to purchase?
- Review the important section of a Real Estate Purchase Contract.
- And Much Much More!!
- Investment Properties (if we have interested parties we will discuss)
- Purchasing for Positive cash flow or purchasing for appreciation
- How many properties do I want to purchase – Plan your purchasing strategy
- Financing your Investment Property
- Secondary Suites: what are they and what are the rules
- Where to find good tenants
- How to interview your tenants
- Sample leases
- Sample tenant application forms
- What to do when the rent is late
- How to automate your rent collection and mortgage payment process
- What to do with the property now that you have it
Please feel free to give Glen a call at 403-829-9500 to find out more today, or use the form below.
Date to be determined and times to be determined. Courses to be held at various locations.
We can also do “Lunch and Learn’s” at your office at lunch times or hold private sessions for your group.
Please contact us with the form below for upcoming dates.
Attendees may be eligible for the Special Low Mortgage rate available on the date of the seminar.
To enroll in a course, please complete the form below to contact Glen.